These are my links for January 26th through February 5th:
- The eBook Test – Very good blog which isn't about ebooks so much as about a better form and future for electronic books.
- Apple – iTunes – iTunes LP and iTunes Extras – Apple guide, templates and information on the iTunes LP and Extra formats. Interesting format for writing content for iPads.
- Three Tweets for the Web – Essay about cultural change in media habits and forms courtest of the web. Useful intro.
- The Chutry Experiment » Sundance and Digital Distribution Links – Chuck Tryon with a blog post about independent film and digital distribution.
- The Public Domain Manifesto – New manifesto come project enlisting the spirt of public domain. One of those things that falls into open content arguments, et al.